Make a Pitch
A pitch is a proposal for an article relevant to the future of computing.
You can make a pitch for any of the Ubiquity article types:
- Commentaries: analytic, opinion, or tutorial commentaries
– analyzing an issue, examining trends, rethinking something
– well grounded and defended opinions on a topic of interest in the next 1-5 years
– explaining a complex issue to a lay audience
- Symposia – suggestions for organizing a symposium on a topic
- Interviews – a conversation with someone who is shaping the future, including innovation leaders.
- Blogs – explore the influence of computing technology and policies and practices. Blogs can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For guidance on making a good pitch, see Phil Yaffe's "Three Acid Tests of Persuasive Writing."